Trans Plants
Friday, 26 May 2006
Failed
Posted on 09:52
by Unknown
Not my fault, they asked me all the wrong questions.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Posted in
|
No comments
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Gig: Amateur Transplants & Enemies
Amateur Transplants are proud to announce a forthcoming gig: "AMATEUR TRANSPLANTS & ENEMIES" It starts 7.30pm on Monday 21st A...
Tat
I've just found out a friend of mine has Chinese symbols tattooed on her lower back - I tried to guess what they might mean and came up ...
Faux Pas King
I went to my car in the car park this morning... and it had been vandalised! But by some kind of surrealist! They put a sticker on the wind...
Still Alive...
A lot has happened since I last posted here! For a start, Amateur Transplants reformed for a several more years... but we finally split in 2...
Thank You
The Anaesthetist's Hymn has had more than 1 million views on youtube! (and only one of those views was by me... maybe one person's w...
Pensionbook
Growing Up
Well guys, after two years & over two hundred posts, I'm sad to say that this blog is closing. But... before you commit hara-kiri, l...
Late-night conversation
I've just been to see an ENT patient on the ward: "Can't you take him to ITU?" said his doctor. "We can't look af...
The most famous person I know
It's just occurred to me that I'm famous. It's not a huge surprise - every now & then people come up to me to say: I love yo...
Fake Myspace - UPDATE
The imposters have been dealt with - oh yes, they have been terminated... (Just goes to show you should never mess with doctors - we have ac...
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2008
(24)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2007
(101)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(12)
▼
2006
(83)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(15)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(8)
▼
May
(10)
Someone hasn't thought this through...
Short one
Failed
Public hair
Your Revision
New diagnosis
Sore thumb
The most famous person I know
Trichobezoar
Fine...
►
April
(8)
Powered by
Blogger
.
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment